5-Year Subscription License.
Optional Add-On for Securly Aware & Securly Aware Premium.
Securly Home - Happy parents, happy schools. Parent partnership made easy.
You hold the key to parent access
Wave goodbye to the stress that comes with sending school devices home. Securly Home allows you to customize parents’ control over their child’s school device when it goes home. Give parents the confidence they need to take control of their child’s screen time.
Give Parents the Ability to –
- Check online activity. Allow parents to view their child’s recent searches, sites visited, and videos watched on their school-owned device.
- Customize rules. Their house, their rules. Let parents customize web filtering rules when school devices go home.
- Multi-language support. By matching the default language settings of a user’s device. Whether it’s English, Spanish, or French, Securly Home helps administrators engage more of the parents in their district through an app experience that speaks their language. Literally.
- Pause internet access. Parents can use the Securly Home app to turn internet access on or off with a single tap when the device is away from school.
- Opt-in for notifications. Parents can opt-in to receive flagged activity notifications for their child. This includes signs of bullying, self-harm, and violence.
- Get weekly email reports. Every week, parents receive a snapshot of their child’s online activity, directly to their inbox.
Customize the level of control for –
- Parent visibility. You choose what activity parents can see on their child’s school-owned device. Whether it’s restricted to only home activity, educational activity, or all activity, parents can check the live feed anytime with the app or web view.
- Parent data dashboard. Operate with insight into how your school’s parents are using Securly Home. View usage statistics and make data-backed decisions to increase parental involvement district-wide.
- Filtering rules. Depending on the level of control you set, parents can customize their own filtering rules when their child’s school device is at home.