Our Large Volume Encoding Solution. Squeeze Server was developed with large scale content producers in mind, and is great for a multiple user environment that requires a standardized output. Use watch folders associated with presets, allowing you to enjoy a drag-and-drop encoding workflow. Multiple jobs can be encoded simultaneously, and Squeeze Server nodes can be clustered together to create a powerful transcoding farm. Automatically include pre- and post-roll stitching with your branding, again keeping your workflow simple and streamlined. Squeeze Server can be installed in-house, on a cloud based server, or even on a virtual machine. Squeeze Server is great for:
- Media & Entertainment
- Youtube Channels
- Other Large Scale Content Creators
Sorenson Squeeze Server 4 - Features:
- Divide & Conquer. Now saturate multiple cores at once for more efficiency encoding.
- Adaptive Bitrate (ABR). Supports all major formats - including MPEG DASH, Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Microsoft Smooth Streaming (H.264) and Adobe Flash Dynamic Streaming.
- Administration Console. A completely redesigned admin console allows for a much smoother workflow.
- Higher Quality. Squeeze Server presets consistently maintain quality across a variety of formats.
- Workflow Customization. Install in minutes and be up and encoding immediately with zero-configuration queues.
- Watch Folders. Now encode multiple files simultaneously via watch folders.
New in Squeeze Server 4:
- Avid ISIS Integration. Squeeze Server 4 has the ability to use Avid ISIS as a source and destination when creating jobs and watch folders.
- XDCAM in MXF Format (OP1a). XDCAM support in the form of MPEG IMX, MPEG HD, and MPEG HD422
- Import Sequenced Still Image Files (.jpg & .tif). Provides the ability to import 'Sequenced Image Files' in the form of .jpg or .tif files. Commonly seen as individual frames in the form of a sequence of image files (i.e. Time Lapse footage)
- Multi-Track Audio (.mov) (via Squeeze Desktop). Support for .MOV source files that contain multiple audio tracks and allows you to encode those tracks when exporting to MOV or MP4 output files. The most common workflow requested with this feature is multi-language track support but can be used in other scenarios as well.
- Text Watermark (via Squeeze Desktop). Simple way to quickly watermark your output content and make sure viewers know who encoded or created the file
- High Bit-Depth Dithering Filter. Dithering is required when you are working with High Bit-Depth Color, such as 10-bit color, and exporting as 8bit color. Dithering will automatically smooth over the color variations and banding that occurs during this color conversion, resulting in a great looking output file.
- Updated Codecs (x264, H.264, VP9, x265). We have updated the codecs that you already know and love, to bring you faster and more efficient encoding.
- Multi-Source Stitching. Squeeze Server 4 will now let you stitch common files together and export as a singular output file.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), Server 2012 (x64), Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Processor: 1.4GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Available Disk Space: 150GB (must be sufficient for source/output videos file sizes)