Steinberg Nuendo 8 Student Edition is for sale to currently enrolled students at Community Colleges and Universities. Also currently enrolled full-time students at public and private music schools and the SAE Institutes.
Steinberg Nuendo 8 – providing unique features for game audio production, TV and film post-production and ADR workflows, ranging from an improved integration with game middleware over creative tools for sound designers through to a highly flexible direct offline processing system, Steinberg Nuendo 8 truly is the new standard for audio-to-picture work.
Post-production professionals worldwide rely on Steinberg's Nuendo. It's used in television, movies, game audio design, and more, and Steinberg Nuendo 8 ups the ante with a plethora of powerful features. Enjoy world-class mixing in up to 22.2 surround, complete with Dolby Atmos support. Useful features like a channel strip EQ, VCA faders, and fully integrated loudness measurement make working in Steinberg Nuendo 8 a pleasure.
Game developers will love Game Audio Connect 2, which transfers whole music compositions from Nuendo as music segments into Wwise. A built-in ADR system allows for fully integrated voice and foley recording. Steinberg Nuendo 8 also includes advanced multitrack audio-to-picture editing and full integration with Yamaha's Nuage system.
Steinberg Nuendo 8 – Key Features:
- Post-production DAW for television, movies, game audio design, and more
- World-class mixing in up to 22.2 surround with Dolby Atmos support
- Channel strip EQ, VCA faders, and fully integrated loudness measurement
- Game Audio Connect 2 transfers whole music compositions as music segments into Audiokinetic Wwise
- Built-in ADR system allows for fully integrated voice and foley recording
- Advanced multitrack audio-to-picture editing with playlists and video-follows-audio editing
- Direct Offline Processing for applying the most often used offline processes as a chain for selected clips
- Sound Randomizer easily creates different variations of a sound
- Renamer automatic renames events within your project
- VST MultiPanner allows for immersive sound panning while working in Dolby Atmos
- Integrated re-conforming solution for automatic audio-to-picture alignment
- Full integration with the Yamaha Nuage system
- OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 20 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with Open GL 2.0, DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive