Academic Edition for sale to students, teachers, schools, non-profit organizations and churches.
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 is a cost-effective, basic editing and mastering environment that features a selection of quality tools to polish your audio material. For nearly a decade, WaveLab Elements has catered to the needs of producers, musicians, radio journalists and podcasters by including innovative tools that are tailored to these areas of application.
For more than a decade, Steinberg WaveLab Elements is a household name for audio refinement. It has constantly set new standards in the areas of mastering, editing and audio publishing. WaveLab Elements can be found in many music studios, broadcast stations as well as among radio freelancers and hobbyists. It is the perfect starting point to familiarize oneself with audio refinement while being the best choice for the most common audio tasks. It includes a quality set of plug-ins and processors, such as MasterRig. Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 is your companion whenever it comes to improving, editing and publishing audio.
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 – Key Features:
- Audio editing and mastering application based on the professional WaveLab Pro version with loudspeaker management, batch conversion capabilities and top-end restoration tools
- Modern Spectrogram offering a customizable view, color schemes with presets, display settings and more
- RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite consisting of 5 plug-in modules, including EQ, Dynamics and Saturator
- Global audio analysis providing a comprehensive analysis of your audio material
- Batch conversion allowing for converting multiple audio files at ones
- Enhanced audio analysis and error correction functions perfectly suited to improve your audio
- Professional mixing/editing capabilities such as track and output effects to achieve the best results when polishing your audio files
- CD burning engine for transferring your creative ideas to CD
- Extended file and metadata support, including MP2, SD2, AAC write support
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 – System Requirements:
- OS X 10.11/macOS Sierra
- Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 4 GB free HD space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- Additional downloads may be required for the installation.