Academic Edition for sale to students, teachers, schools, non-profit organizations and churches.
Steinberg WaveLab Pro 9.5 introduces many improvements for mastering and editing workflows as well as carefully selected features for audio refinement and polishing. Ranging from a top-notch Spectrum Editor to the new restoration plug-in suite to the unique Audio Inpainting technology alongside a redesigned and enhanced plug-in set — Steinberg WaveLab 9.5 is a quantum leap in audio quality.
WaveLab is today’s leading mastering and audio editing platform, favored by mastering engineers, producers, sound designers, musicians and audio schools alike. Steinberg WaveLab Pro 9.5 represents a quantum leap in audio quality by introducing first- rate features for polishing audio material to the highest standards. Introducing a brand-new Spectrum Editor with a modern Spectrogram and Wavelet display, the patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology and enhancements for automatic error detection and correction — Steinberg WaveLab 9.5 has it all. But there’s more. Enjoy a revamped plug-in set including RestoreRig, new batch processing modules, many improvements for mastering and audio editing tasks as well as supporting modern technologies.
Steinberg WaveLab Pro 9.5 – Key Features:
- World’s leading audio editing and mastering solution with up to 384 kHz sample rate support
- Highly intuitive user interface based on a ribbon and tab layout with an innovative window docking system
- State-of-the-art spectral editing functionality including a modern Spectrogram with a Wavelet display, a cutting-edge Spectrum Editor, Steinberg’s Audio Inpainting technology and a live Spectrogram meter
- Patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology to recreate and/or replace corrupt audio material by logically using the spectral information of the surrounding area
- Full M/S compatibility provides comprehensive M/S audio editing, processing and monitoring
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite including 6 modules, 8 instances and full M/S support
- Advanced EBU R128-compliant loudness metering, including a loudness graph, loudness meta normalizing and true peak support
- RestoreRig restoration plug-in suite including DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- Project Manager and customizable naming scheme
- Direct exchange of audio files with Cubase and Nuendo
Steinberg WaveLab Pro 9.5 – System Requirements:
- OS X 10.11/macOS Sierra
- Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 4 GB free HD space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- Additional downloads may be required for the installation.