Annual Subscription License. Licensed per covered device.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud is a cloud-based security solution tailored for small- and medium-sized businesses. Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud is an easy to use security-as-a-service that protects and manages PC, Mac, mobile devices and servers from a single console, making it the ideal solution for organizations with limited IT security resources. Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud effectively stops today’s ransomware, zero-day threats and other sophisticated attacks using advanced multi-layered technologies including advanced machine learning and behavior analysis. Utilizing Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud’s, default security settings and self-service device enrollment capabilities, this solution quickly protects your endpoints.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud unifies threat protection and device management for PC, Mac, mobile devices and servers so you can quickly protect all of your endpoints and stop today's ransomware, zero-day threats and other sophisticated attacks.
- Blocks evolving threats on PCs, Macs and Windows Server using advanced multi-layered technologies including machine learning, emulation and behavior analysis.
- Mobile threat protection for Android devices blocks malware and protects users from fraud.
- Built-in device management enforces device security, data protection on the endpoint, and network access policy control.
Easy to Use Cloud-Based Setup and Management
Endpoint Protection Cloud's intuitive administration console sets-up in 5 minutes with Symantec recommended security policies already turned on.
- One-step policy configuration enables cross OS platform policy creation – the policy is created just once, and that policy configuration translates to any device or operating system.
- An automated dashboard alerts you of devices out of security compliance and provides quick remediation of infected devices in 3 clicks.
- Automated agent updates delivered from the cloud service ensures the newest information is downloaded to the devices and is always up to date.
Secure Your Devices without Adding IT Headcount
Combining multi-layered threat protection and device management with intuitive cloud-based management makes Endpoint Protection Cloud the ideal solution for organizations with limited IT security resources.
- A User self-enrollment portal enables employees to enroll their corporate and personal devices in minutes, reducing demand for IT and supporting end user convenience.
- Scheduled reporting tracks company owned and employee owned devices including hardware and software details for asset management and compliance purposes.
- Flexible monthly or annual subscription options protect users and all of their device for a flat fee reducing license and budget tracking efforts.
Intelligent Protection for Emerging Threats
A powerful combination of detection technologies stop advanced threats and rapidly-mutating malware regardless of how they attack your endpoint – all in a high-performance, lightweight agent.
- Advanced machine learning blocks new and emerging threats using trillions of samples of good and bad files in the Symantec Global Intelligence Network to power machine-learning results.
- Behavior monitoring determines file risk by monitoring nearly 1,400 file behaviors while they execute in real time to block malicious files.
- Memory exploit mitigation neutralizes zero-day exploits in popular software that has not been patched by the vendor using signatureless technology that works regardless of flaw, bug, or vulnerability.
- High-speed emulation technology detects malware hidden by polymorphic custom packers. A static data scanner runs each file in milliseconds, in a lightweight virtual machine to force threats to reveal themselves, improving both detection rates and performance.
- Network firewall and intrusion prevention technology analyzes incoming and outgoing traffic and blocks threats while they travel through the network before reaching endpoints. Rules-based firewall and browser protection defend against web-based attacks. With strong network protection, you can detect most threats before they reach endpoints.
- File reputation analysis identifies whether a file is good or bad and assigns a reputation score by inspecting key attributes such file download frequency, download date, and download location—all before the file arrives at the endpoint.
- Antivirus protection uses signatures and advanced file heuristics to analyze and eradicate malware on endpoints including viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, bots, adware, and rootkits. Cloud-based file lookups during file scans provide the latest information and protect against outbreaks and new and emerging malware.
Easy to Use Cloud-Based Set-up and Management
Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud’s highly intuitive cloud management allows you to secure and manage a wide variety of devices in the cloud including: PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and servers with broad OS support (Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). Setup takes just 5 minutes using the default security policy configurations.
- One-click policy configuration enables cross OS platform policy creation that protects users on any device. The policy is created just once, and that policy configuration translates to any device or operating system, greatly simplifying policy deployment and management.
- Employee self-enrollment allows employees to enroll their corporate and personal devices in minutes using an online portal.
- Built-in integration with Identity Providers such as Azure AD, Okta and VIP Access Manager makes it easy to synch users with Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud. For non-Azure Active Directory organizations, bulk upload of users via an Excel or .CSV file is available.
- An intuitive dashboard provides a quick view of an entire organization’s devices, their status and distribution with the ability to run reports and take action quickly to remediate devices, and keep them secure and in compliance.
- Automated agent updates delivered from the Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud service ensures the newest information is downloaded to the device and is always up to date.
- Pre-configured templates and reports that can be scheduled or downloaded on-demand meet business reporting needs.
- Powerful customizable rule engine with pre-configured alert rules provide actionable intelligence and notification on demand.
Operating System Support
- Windows 7 and higher
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2011, 2012
- MacOS 10.9 and higher
- iOS 8 and higher
- Android 4.2 and higher
- IE 9.0 and higher
- FireFox 47.x
- Chrome 53.x
- Edge 1.0
- Safari 7 and higher