1-Year Subscription License. Includes all Product updates, Full version upgrades, Virus definition updates and technical support.
Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise offers Industry-leading protection for all devices with cloud, on-premises, or hybrid management.
Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise delivers the most complete, integrated endpoint security platform on the planet. As an on-premises, hybrid, or cloud-based solution, the single-agent Symantec platform protects all your traditional and mobile endpoint devices, and uses artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize security decisions. A unified cloud-based management system simplifies protecting, detecting and responding to all the advanced threats targeting your endpoints.
- Keep your business running. Compromised endpoints are highly disruptive to business. Innovative attack prevention and attack surface reduction delivers the strongest security across the entire attack life cycle (e.g., stealthy malware, credential theft, fileless, and “living off the land” attacks).
- Prevent the worst-case scenario. Full blown breaches are CISOs' worst nightmare. Deliver detection and remediation of persistent threats with sophisticated attack analytics and prevention of AD credential theft.
- Manage smarter. Work less. Intelligent automation and AI-guided policy management enhance administrator productivity; Symantec experts fortify SOC teams to meet customer needs without hiring additional headcount.
- Manage everything in one place. Integrated Cyber Defense Manager (ICDm) is a single cloud management console that strengthens overall endpoint security posture.
- Endpoint security delivered your way. With a single agent, protection across traditional and mobile devices, and on-prem, cloud or hybrid management.
Click here to download a datasheet on Symantec Endpoint Security.