Symantec Government licenses are for sale to local, state, and federal government departments and agencies in the US only.
1-Year Subscription License. Includes all product updates and technical support.
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 3.2 - Accelerate and simplify imaging and deployment. Quickly and easily migrate to the latest operating systems, perform custom configurations and deploy software across hardware platforms and operating systems.
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 3.2 is an award-winning software solution for imaging and deploying desktops, laptops, tablets and servers. Ghost Solution Suite 3.2 includes the Deployment Solution 6.9 console and its core capabilities for operating system deployment, migration and cross-platform management. Combined with key functionalities from Ghost Solution Suite 2.5, like Ghost Cast Server and DeployAnywhere, Ghost Solution Suite accelerates and simplifies imaging and deployment.
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 3.2 – Key Features:
- Best-of-breed disk image capture and deployment
- Scripted operating system installation
- Industry leading imaging engine
- PC user and application settings migration
- Intelligent driver to device mapping
- Remote task execution and sequencing
- Bare-metal deployment
- Windows, Mac, and Linux support
- Tablet support (selected models)
- Powerful automation environment options
Click here to download a datasheet for Symantec Ghost Solutions Suite 3.2
- GSS Agent (DAgent, and ADLAgent): GSS Agents require network connectivity and at least 10 MB disk space. Other system requirements are the same as the host operating system.
- GSS Server: We recommend running the GSS Server components on a modern, dedicated server with a 1 GHz or faster processor with 1 GB or more of RAM. At an absolute minimum, this server should have a PIII-compatible 600 MHz or newer processor with 1GB RAM.
- If the database will be hosted on the same computer as your GSS Server, you need a minimum of 1GB additional memory, with an additional 4GB recommended.
- Computers hosting additional PXE servers and file shares should meet the requirements of the operating system hosting these components.
- Automation Requirements: Microsoft recommends 512 MB of memory for computers booting WinPE. At a minimum, you should have 384 MB to avoid boot errors.
- If the SQL Server Express database is installed from within the GSS 3.0 installer, then .NET Framework 3.5 or above is also a pre-requisite.