Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Government Edition is for sale to local, state and federal government agencies and departments.
Make amazing videos and screen recordings with Techsmith Camtasia Studio 2018 - the best all-in-one video editor and screen recorder. Camtasia 2018 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. Amazing video editing in 3 easy steps –
Record your screen. Record anything — your whole screen or just a window. Or, add video, images, audio, and PowerPoint presentations that you already have.
Make edits. A simple timeline makes editing video easy. Combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. Then, instantly preview inside the video editor.
Add effects. Give videos polish with professional video editor effects. Add highlights, animation, titles, transitions and more. Simply drag and drop the effects onto the timeline.
Training and tutorials
Spice up your training and tutorial videos to keep your viewer's attention throughout the video.
- Record mouse movements. Make the cursor larger, animate clicks, and add a highlight to make mouse movements easier to track.
- Show keystrokes. Record keystrokes on screen to make it easy for users to follow along.
- Add notes and annotations. Drag in notes, captions, shapes, highlights, and more. Camtasia makes it easy to help users understand.
Marketing and demos
Create videos that wow your customers. Camtasia is the perfect video editor for YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, and more.
- Drag-and-drop video editor. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. Then export videos at broadcast ready 4k resolution.
- Motion graphics. Layer intro and outro sequences and title animations to create engagement throughout all your videos.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. The editor includes a library of royalty-free tracks, or you can import your own.
Transform PowerPoint slides and webinar recordings into a compelling video.
- Drop in PowerPoint. Just drag a PowerPoint presentation into Camtasia, and select the slides you want to import.
- Add multimedia. Add videos and narration to slides to more effectively communicate your message.
- Webcam recording. Record webcam footage to add the energy of a live presentation to your footage.
Create engaging video lessons without high learning curves.
- Improve learning with video. Make videos for flipped, hybrid, or online learning.
- Interactive quizzes. Add quizzes as part of the video and record results to see how students are performing.
- Track results. See who is interacting with your videos to improve learning outcomes.
New Features in Techsmith Camtasia Studio 2018:
- Brand New Assets. Camtasia 2018 comes with a collection of brand new video assets, including customizable intros, outros, and lower thirds. Instantly access them from the library.
- Theming. Create multiple themes to keep your various company or personal styles organized and ready to use. Easily create, save, and apply themes with custom color and font preferences.
- Faster Rendering. The Camtasia editor has been refined to provide a smoother experience all around. Now, you can get up to 50% faster rendering times – even on your most complex projects.
Techsmith Camtasia Studio 2018 - Easy to Use Editing Features:
- Screen Recorder. Record your entire screen, or just a single window.
- Webcam. The webcam recorder lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Media. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Multi-track Timeline. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Annotations. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Transitions. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Animations. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- Voice Narration. A great way to add context to what you're showing.
- Audio Effects. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Visual Effects. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Interactivity. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
- Green Screen. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only). (Recommended: Windows 10)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better or equivalent or better AMD processor)
- Integrated graphics is acceptable however 4K and/or 60 FPS media will perform best with discrete graphics cards
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 16 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024x768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Mac computer with an Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better)
- MacOS 10.11 or later (Rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB of RAM or greater)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- Powerpoint Import requires PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later), latest version for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, iOS 11+, Android 5+ (Latest Chrome required)