Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Save a bundle by purchasing Techsmith Camtasia Studio and Techsmith Snagit together.
Techsmith Camtasia 2018
Make amazing videos and screen recordings with Techsmith Camtasia Studio 2018 - the best all-in-one video editor and screen recorder. Camtasia 2018 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. Amazing video editing in 3 easy steps –
Record your screen. Record anything — your whole screen or just a window. Or, add video, images, audio, and PowerPoint presentations that you already have.
Make edits. A simple timeline makes editing video easy. Combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. Then, instantly preview inside the video editor.
Add effects. Give videos polish with professional video editor effects. Add highlights, animation, titles, transitions and more. Simply drag and drop the effects onto the timeline.
Training and tutorials
Spice up your training and tutorial videos to keep your viewer's attention throughout the video.
- Record mouse movements. Make the cursor larger, animate clicks, and add a highlight to make mouse movements easier to track.
- Show keystrokes. Record keystrokes on screen to make it easy for users to follow along.
- Add notes and annotations. Drag in notes, captions, shapes, highlights, and more. Camtasia makes it easy to help users understand.
Marketing and demos
Create videos that wow your customers. Camtasia is the perfect video editor for YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, and more.
- Drag-and-drop video editor. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. Then export videos at broadcast ready 4k resolution.
- Motion graphics. Layer intro and outro sequences and title animations to create engagement throughout all your videos.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. The editor includes a library of royalty-free tracks, or you can import your own.
Transform PowerPoint slides and webinar recordings into a compelling video.
- Drop in PowerPoint. Just drag a PowerPoint presentation into Camtasia, and select the slides you want to import.
- Add multimedia. Add videos and narration to slides to more effectively communicate your message.
- Webcam recording. Record webcam footage to add the energy of a live presentation to your footage.
Create engaging video lessons without high learning curves.
- Improve learning with video. Make videos for flipped, hybrid, or online learning.
- Interactive quizzes. Add quizzes as part of the video and record results to see how students are performing.
- Track results. See who is interacting with your videos to improve learning outcomes.
New Features in Techsmith Camtasia Studio 2018:
- Brand New Assets. Camtasia 2018 comes with a collection of brand new video assets, including customizable intros, outros, and lower thirds. Instantly access them from the library.
- Theming. Create multiple themes to keep your various company or personal styles organized and ready to use. Easily create, save, and apply themes with custom color and font preferences.
- Faster Rendering. The Camtasia editor has been refined to provide a smoother experience all around. Now, you can get up to 50% faster rendering times – even on your most complex projects.
Techsmith Camtasia Studio 2018 - Easy to Use Editing Features:
- Screen Recorder. Record your entire screen, or just a single window.
- Webcam. The webcam recorder lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Media. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Multi-track Timeline. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Annotations. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Transitions. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- Animations. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- Voice Narration. A great way to add context to what you're showing.
- Audio Effects. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- Visual Effects. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- Interactivity. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
- Green Screen. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
Techsmith Snagit 2018
Techsmith Snagit 2018 - simple, powerful screen capture software. Take the hassle out of creating images and videos. Capture your screen, edit images, and deliver results. TechSmith Snagit 2018 is the only screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. So you can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program.
Finally, screen capture software for everything you do
Quickly explain a process
If you're struggling to communicate clearly, Snagit lets you easily get your point across. Comment over your screenshots with arrows, shapes, and callouts. Or walk people through workflows and answer questions with a quick screen recording.
Add visuals to your documentation
What if all your documentation was quick to create, simple to update, and easy for users to follow? With Snagit, it only takes a few clicks to keep graphics current. Always provide users with up-to-date tutorials, how-to guides, and manuals. Even when the software you're documenting changes.
Be more engaging
Deliver engaging, visual content without compromising quality or relying on expensive design tools. Snagit is the best way to create quality screenshots, custom graphics, or screen recordings. Show off your product, improve engagement, and capture the attention of your audience.
Capture anything on your screen
Snagit makes it easier and more intuitive to capture your screen or record video. Capture your entire desktop, region, window, or scrolling screen.
Edit with a few clicks
Get a full suite of editing tools. And create images on your own. Edit screenshots or build custom graphics. Without needing to work with a designer.
The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text. Snagit makes it easy to add videos and images to your email, training materials, documentation, blogs, or social media. Or get a short URL to share your screenshots and recordings with anyone.
Techsmith Snagit 2018 – Key Features:
- All-in-One Capture. Simply click-and-drag the crosshair to get the perfect screenshot every time. All-in-One Capture grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling screen. Grab any webpage or application or capture video—all with a single hotkey or click.
- Scrolling Screen Capture. Take a full-page, scrolling screenshot. Snagit's screen capture tool makes it simple to grab vertical and horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, long chat messages, and everything in between.
- Grab Text. Extract the text from a screen capture or file and quickly paste it into another document for edits. Easily copy information without retyping all the text.
- Screen Recorder Software. Snagit's screen recorder lets you quickly record yourself working through steps. Or grab individual frames out of the recorded video. Save your video file as an MPEG-4 or animated GIF.
- Record Webcam. Toggle between webcam and screen recording during a video. Use the recorder to add a personal touch with teammates or clients, no matter where they are.
- Record Audio. Include audio in your videos from either a microphone or your computer’s system audio.
- Create Animated GIFs. Turn any short recording (.mp4) into an animated GIF, and quickly add it to a website, document, or chat. Snagit comes with default and custom options to create the perfect GIF, every time.
- Trim Video Clips. Remove any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Cut any section at the beginning, middle, end of your video.
- Record iOS Screen. The TechSmith Capture App lets you record your iOS screen with just a few taps and instantly share it back into Snagit for trimming.
- Annotate Screen Grabs. Annotate screen grabs with professional markup tools. Add personality and professionalism to your screenshots with a variety of pre-made styles. Or you can create your own.
- Document Steps. Quickly document steps and workflows with a series of numbers or letters that automatically increase.
- Blur Out Information. Hide or mask sensitive information in an image. Obscure account numbers, addresses, or other information in screen captures that you share publicly.
- Smart Move. Automatically make objects in your screen captures movable. Rearrange buttons, delete text, or edit other elements in your screenshots.
- Text Replace. Snagit recognizes the text in your screenshots for quick editing. Change the words, font, colors, and size of the text in your screenshots without having to redesign the entire image.
- Magic Wand Tool. Use the Magic Wand tool to select an area on your image based on color. Quickly remove a background or replace the color in objects such as text or logos throughout a screenshot.
- Snagit Stamps. Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for screenshots. Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or download previous stamps here.
- Library. Find all your past captures without wasting time digging for them. Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library. Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.
- Resize Images. Get your images to the correct size, right down to the pixel. Use the Resize option to enter new dimensions to scale the size of the image.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only). (Recommended: Windows 10)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better or equivalent or better AMD processor)
- Integrated graphics is acceptable however 4K and/or 60 FPS media will perform best with discrete graphics cards
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 16 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024x768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Mac computer with an Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better)
- MacOS 10.11 or later (Rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB of RAM or greater)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- Powerpoint Import requires PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later), latest version for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, iOS 11+, Android 5+ (Latest Chrome required)