Academic Edition for sale to Students, Teachers and Staff members of Higher Education institutions and K-12 schools.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Recapture your day with Techsmith Snagit. Create remarkable visuals. Reduce wasted time. Share important information.
Why Snagit Screen Capture?
Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.
- Tame your inbox. Leave coworkers and clients wondering how you responded so quickly. Reply with marked up images and quick videos rather than text to drastically reduce your email back-and-forth.
- Save time. Visuals are vital to online communication. Images and videos let you clearly get your point across so you can spend less time communicating and more time getting work done.
- Capture key information. Save pieces from online articles, web pages, or documents. Highlight and take notes on top of your capture, organize your research by keyword, and share out crucial information.
Techsmith Snagit - Key Features:
Quickly capture images and videos of your screen. Snagit's image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You're in control of everything you capture, right down to the pixel. All-in-One Capture grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application-all with a single hotkey or click.
- Scrolling capture. Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Panoramic capture. Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything in between. Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.
- Animated GIF. Turn any short recording into an animated GIF. Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.
Get your point across. Mark up your screenshots. Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them. Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screenshots or screengrabs into clear, concise communication. Comment over screenshots using text boxes. Point out your ideas with arrows and shapes. Or simply highlight key areas. And Snagit s toolbar is completely customizable so all of your favorite tools stay front and center.
- Snagit stamps. Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for screenshots. Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or download previous stamps here.
- Special effects. Add effects like border, shadow, and torn edges to your entire screen capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Library. Find all of your past captures without wasting time digging for them. Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time. Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.
- Magnify. Zoom in to show people exactly what you re seeing. Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.
Video capture. Made easy. Context is everything. Recording a video lets the person on the other end actually hear your voice. So the next time a webpage, PDF, or video edit is sent to you for feedback, consider dropping the red pen and record a video instead. With Snagit, there's no waiting. You can record your video, and share it within seconds.
- Webcam recording. Toggle between webcam and screen recording during a video to add a personal touch with teammates or clients, no matter where they are.
- Video trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end, or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Record audio. Include audio from either a microphone or your computer's system audio.
Windows System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows Server 2012 R2
- .NET 4.6 or later
- 2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)
- 400 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Video capture on Windows N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows N
Mac OS X System Requirements
- 10.10 (Yosemite), or higher