Faster performance and new interactive features expand the TI-Nspire CX platform’s proven ability to support exploration in math, science and STEM education from middle grades through college.
Enriched learning experiences Innovative upgrades promote discovery, exploration, and development of conceptual understanding and critical-thinking skills.
Texas Instruments Nspire CX II Graphing Calculator – Key Features:
- Faster performance, added interactive visuals and easier-to-read graphics expand the TI-Nspire CX graphing calculators’.
- Animated path plot: Visualize function, parametric and polar graphs as they are drawn in real time.
- Dynamic coefficient values: Explore direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and graphs.
- Points by coordinates: Create dynamic points defined by coordinates, sliders or expressions quickly.
- 3.2" LCD screen with 320 x 240 resolution. Offers clear graphics for simple operation.
- 64MB RAM and 90MB storage memory. Allow faster computing and easy file storage.
- 11 interactive zoom features. Provide flexible view options.
- 6 different graph styles with 15 colors to select from. You can differentiate the look of each graph drawn.
- Multiple graphing function support. Lets you define, save, graph, and analyze several equations at the same time.
- Matrix operations. Transpose and augment matrices, use elementary row operations, find inverse and more.
- 18 probability distribution functions. Include cumulative distribution (CDF), probability density (PDF), and inverse probability distribution functions for normal, chi-squared, t-, and F-distributions.
- Advanced statistics analysis. Features 10 hypothesis testing functions, 7 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities. Allow flexible use.
- Chem Box. Offers easy input of chemical formulas and equations.
- Quick alpha keys. Allow simple use of the calculator.
- Straightforward drop-down menus. Provide intuitive operation of familiar computer features.
- Multiple representations. You can visualize different representations of a single problem - algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric, and written.
- TI-Nspire document support. Helps create, edit, save, and review .tns files stand-alone.
- Image support. Use images of .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, and .png formats that can be overlaid with graphical elements.
- USB cable included. Offers effortless connection to your computer.
- Built-in battery. Enables stand-alone operation.
Texas Instruments Nspire CX II Graphing Calculator EZ-Spot 10-Pack – What’s Included:
- 10 EZ Spot handheld units with school property identification
- 10 Rechargeable Batteries (installed in the units)
- 1 Quick Reference Card
- 5 Unit-to-unit cables
- 10 Unit-to computer USB cables
- 90-day trial of the TI-Nspire™ CX Premium Teacher Software
- 1 TI-Nspire™ CX Docking Station