Texas Instruments TI-30XSMV Multiview Scientific Calculator
All the familiar capabilities of current TI scientific calculators plus a host of powerful enhancements. Designed with unique features that allow you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
- General Math
- Algebra 1 & 2
- General Science
Texas Instruments TI-30XSMV Multiview Scientific Calculator – Features:
- Math Notation. Enter and view calculations in common Math Notation via the MATHPRINT mode, including symbolic pi, stacked fractions, exponents and exact square roots.
- Up to 4 lines of Display. Ability to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
- Toggle Key. Quickly view fractions and decimals in alternate forms. "Toggle" the answer with one button to see outcomes in different representations, including changing answers between the exact form of fractions, pi terms and square root expressions, where possible, into decimal approximation format.
- Scrolling. Scroll through previous entries and investigate critical patterns as well as viewing and pasting previous entries or answers into a new calculation.
- Menus. Easy to read and navigate pull-down menus similar to those on a graphing calculator. All mode settings are located in one central place, the mode screen.
- Fraction features. View and perform fraction computations and explorations in familiar textbook format.
- Scientific Notation Output. View scientific notation with the proper superscripted exponents and see the output in scientific notation.
- Table feature. Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values.
- Dual Power (solar and battery)