Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
START MIXING - IT'S EZ! Toontrack EZmix 2 is a multi-effect plug-in that lets you assign pro-designed audio processing effect chains to any audio source. A guitar amp, mixing engineer and mastering suite all in one convenient package.
EZMIX 2 FEATURE SPOTLIGHT
- EFFECTS. Multi-effect mix-tool.
- AMP SIMULATION. Guitar/bass amp/cam simulation settings
- MIX ENGINEERS. Approx. 350 individually crafted signal chain preset settings for all common instruments.
- INTERFACE. Intuitive interface and workflow
- SIGNAL CHAINS INCLUDED. Use it as your new guitar or bass amp, to mix your song from scratch or top off your track with a mastering setting.
- VOCALS. The single most identifiable ingredient in a mix is the lead vocals - get them right!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The EZmix 2 philosophy is as simple as it is complex. You only see the easy part - everything else goes on behind the scenes. Lend some pro secrets and platinum record magic to your music - it deserves to sound great!
EZmix 2 was designed to be as easy and intuitive as humanly possible but still leave you creative leverage - hence the two rotary controls. These are the central pieces of the software. They let you dial in and customize each setting. However, they don't simply add more or less of a specific signal chain, they control each setting's sometimes complex network of effects and allow you to tweak a creative take on each. In other words, each preset is much more than just one, plain setting.
EZmix 2 is a powerful package that combines a multitude of quality studio effects with the know-how of professional engineers. As soon as you select one of the ready-made settings, a complex chain of effect units instantly loads seamlessly in the background.
NEED MORE OPTIONS? EXPAND YOUR EZMIX 2.
The ever-growing selection of EZmix Packs offer material by several Grammy Award-winning engineers, packs for mastering, vocals, guitar and bass as well as those for specific genres or common mix issues. Start mixing!
- 200 MB free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 1 GB RAM.
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended.