Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0 is the award-winning, professional drum production studio aimed at the user looking for total control in any aspect imaginable when it comes to producing drums.
With its unrivaled sample engine, phenomenal sound shaping tools and extensive feature list, Superior Drummer 2.0 truly sets the benchmark in modern drum production. Superior Drummer 2.0 comes with 20 GB of meticulously sampled quality drums, recorded in the legendary Avatar Studios in New York City by engineer duo Neil Dorfsman and Pat Thrall together with drummer Nir Z. Between them, they have over the past three decades worked with a wide range of top artists such as Meatloaf, Celine Dion, Nick Lachey, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits, Beyoncé, Björk, Kiss, Joss Stone, Genesis, John Mayer and Chris Cornell. Superior Drummer gives you, the user, complete creative control to hone, mold and shape the drum sound of your wildest dreams.
• Approx. 20 GB of meticulously sampled drums
• Samples made with drum sticks, rods, brushes and felt mallets available
• Recorded at the renowned Avatar Studios in New York City by Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman and Nir Z
• Extensive MIDI library included
THE COMPLETE DRUM PRODUCTION STUDIO
CONSTRUCT. A quick guide to all the features and possibilities in the construct window of Superior Drummer 2.0. Learn about applying presets, using the envelope and pitch, how to adjust volume on single articulations and much more.
MIXER. Learn how to work with the powerful mixer in Superior Drummer 2.0. Bus, route, send, use in-built FX, control individual bleed levels and much more. Exclusive Sonalksis insert-FX: hi-pass/low-pass filter, 5-band EQ, compressor, gate and transient on all channels.
GROOVES. Learn all about how to audition, alter and work with MIDI from the extensive grooves content in Superior Drummer 2.0.
MAPPING. The mapping tab in Superior Drummer@ 2.0 opens a sea of possibilities. Learn how to customize mapping and velocity control, create MIDI nodes and stack sounds, MIDI learn and much more.
BOUNCE. A detailed guide on how to render audio tracks from your MIDI sequences. Export with all bleed, separate bleed from direct channel, split overheads to as many files there are cymbals and much more.
X-DRUM. Learn how to shape your sound by stacking and combining sounds from within the same or different Toontrack EZX and SDX libraries with Superior Drummer's comprehensive and unique X-drum feature.
• 4GB free hard disk space, DVD drive (25GB free hard disk space for full installation).
• Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
• Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
• Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended.
• MIDI controller such as keyboard, drum pads or electronic drum kit recommended.