Annual Subscription License
Trend Micro Cloud App Security - advanced threat and data protection for Office 365, Gmail, and cloud file-sharing services.
Trend Micro Cloud App Security provides advanced protection for the following cloud services to enhance security with powerful enterprise-class threat and data protection control: Microsoft Office 365 services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams), Box, Dropbox, and Google G Suite (Google Drive, Gmail).
Cloud App Security provides protection against ransomware, phishing, Business Email Compromise (BEC) scams, zero-day and hidden malware, and unauthorized transmission of sensitive data. It integrates cloud-to-cloud with the protected services to maintain high availability and administrative functionality.
Trend Micro Cloud App Security – Key Features:
Maintain data privacy and control
- Tracks in real-time compliance data used in the protected services
- Find hidden malware and advanced attacks
- Extends the capability of each protected service to detect zero-day malware and malicious code hidden in PDF, Office, and other formats of documents
- Integrates the Predictive Machine Learning engine to protect your network from new, previously unidentified, or unknown threats through advanced file feature analysis
- Integrates with the Trend Micro Antispam Engine and Writing Style DNA technology to implement heuristic policies to protect email service users from BEC, ransomware, phishing, and other advanced attacks, and specifies high profile users and internal domains that are most vulnerable to BEC attacks for message scanning
- Detects targeted attacks with the document exploit detection engine and cloud sandbox technology
- Aggressively scans email attachments and files to find potential malware and then opens risky files in a virtual cloud sandbox environment (Virtual Analyzer) to confirm if they are malicious without using pattern files
Scalable and high performance architecture
- Integrates directly with the protected services to preserve user experience and administrative functionality
- Eliminates the need for additional network configuration or traffic rerouting with API integration
- Direct cloud-to-cloud integration through cloud application provider (Microsoft, Box, Dropbox, Google) APIs for high performance and scalability
Optimized for the protected services
- Sets up quickly using an Office 365 tenant account (Delegate Account) or OAuth 2.0 authorization for Office 365 services, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Gmail. (Note: OAuth is an authentication protocol that allows users to approve application to act on their behalf without sharing their password.)
- Accesses and scans a user's Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS) protected files in Office 365 services to enable safe sharing of sensitive information inside and outside your organization
- Leverages Box's, Dropbox's, Google Drive's and Gmail's APIs to provide seamless real-time and on-demand protection as well as their webhooks to monitor any changes in a user's account. (Note: A webhook in web development is a method of augmenting or altering the behavior of a web page, or web application, with custom callbacks.)
- Listed in Box's, Dropbox's and Google's application marketplace