Annual Subscription License.
Trend Micro Email Security Advanced - stop more attacks with a cross-generational blend of threat techniques.
Email is mission-critical, but email-based threats, including ransomware and business email compromise (BEC), are growing exponentially and it’s difficult to keep up. Even your savviest employees can mistakenly click on a malicious link and expose your enterprise to cybercrime. Trend Micro Email Security stops more phishing, ransomware, and BEC attacks. Powered by XGen security, the service use an optimum blend of cross-generational threat techniques, including machine learning, sandbox analysis, data loss prevention (DLP), and other methods to stop all types of email threats. The solutions minimize management overhead and connect with other Trend Micro security layers to share threat intelligence and provide central visibility of threats across your organization. The solution protects Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Gmail, and other hosted and on-premises email solutions.
Trend Micro Email Security Advanced - Key Features:
- Layered protection: Provides comprehensive protection for phishing, spam, and graymail with multiple techniques, including sender, content and image analysis, machine learning, and more.
- Email fraud protection: Protects against BEC with enhanced machine learning, combined with expert rules, analyzing both the header and content of the email.
- Document exploit protection: Detects advanced malware and exploits in PDF, Microsoft Office, and other documents using static and heuristic logic to detect and examine abnormalities.
- Advanced threat protection: Discovers unknown malware using multiple patternless techniques, including pre-execution machine learning and sandbox analysis.
- Toprated Trend Micro Deep Discovery sandbox technology for dynamic analysis of potentially malicious attachments or embedded URLs in a secure virtual environment.
- AI Protection: Artificial intelligence (AI)-based fraud/ BEC detection checking email sender authorship
- URL time-of-click: Blocks emails with malicious URLs before delivery and re-checks URL safety when a user clicks on it.
- Source verification and authentication: Includes Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC).
- Threat intelligence: Uses the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network, one of the largest threat intelligence databases, to correlate web, email, file, domain registries, and many other threat sources to identify attacker infrastructures, before they are launched.
- Email encryption: Policy-driven email encryption includes hosted key management service and enables recipients to read encrypted emails on any device using a web browser.
- DLP: Includes DLP templates to make it easier to track, document, and safeguard confidential and sensitive information.
- Email continuity: Provides a standby email system that gives uninterrupted use of email in the event of a mail server outage.
- Flexible reporting: Generates reports based on scheduled and customizable content.
- Connected Threat Defense: Synchronizes with Trend Micro Apex Central to implement a file and URL suspicious objects list.