1-Year Subscription License
Trend Micro Web Security Advanced
Protect from Internet threats, gain control over cloud app usage
- Delivers Superior Protection- Web Security stop threats in the cloud before they even reach your endpoints. Users will be protected across any device, at any location. Delivers comprehensive protection against the full range of web threats by implementing anti-malware, web reputation and advanced threat protection.
- Cloud app Access – Boost your organizations security and productivity with Trend Micro Web Security’s ability to identify more than 30,000 cloud services in use and execute the granular access policy set up by admin. For even more security, cloud service filters block personal account access to sanctioned apps.
- Flexible – allows you to choose how you want to deploy the product, including choosing between on-premise, cloud, or both. Being able to deploy via the cloud helps to eliminate the expense and resource drain associated with backhauling traffic or managing multiple separate on-premises secure web gateways. Hybrid deployment allows you to deploy the on-premises virtual appliances for large corporate sites while using cloud web gateway to secure the activity of your smaller branch offices and mobile users. In addition, pure on-premises deployment can be adopted for onsite users who prefer it.
- Management – a single centralized management console, allowing you to manage and monitor web use in real time. Manage policies across both on-premises and cloud-based deployment in a single pane of glass. Customizable dashboards and reports give you the security information you need.
- Gateway Anti-Malware and HTTPS Decryption – prevents malware from entering your network, stops virus and spyware downloads.
- Web Reputation and Correlated Threat Data – implementing Trend Micro Smart Protection Network
- URL Filtering and Categorization – in real time to identify inappropriate or malicious sites
- Application Visibility Control – control web activity through granular policy creation. Monitors and reports on cloud applications and internet protocol and applications which includes instant messages, peer-to-peer, social networking apps and streaming media.
- Predictive machine Learning
- Anti-malware and web reputation service
- Cloud Sandboxing– designed to prevent threats by providing automatic simulation and analysis of potentially malicious attachments.
- Cloud DLP (Data Loss Prevention) – works against accidental or deliberate leakage by using more than 240 global data loss prevention templates.
- Cloud service filters
Click here to download a datasheet on Trend Micro Web Security.