Veeam Backup Essentials 5-Instance License 1-Year Universal Subscription License
Veeam Backup Essentials delivers powerful, easy-to-use and affordable backup, recovery, monitoring and reporting for up to 50 workloads. One platform to protect and manage ALL your apps and data from a single UI.
- Virtual VMware | Hyper-V | Nutanix AHV
- Physical Windows | Linux | IBM AIX | Oracle Solaris | Mac | NAS
- Cloud AWS | Azure | Google | IBM
- Applications Microsoft | Databases | Kubernetes
Veeam Backup Essentials is a bundle that combines the powerful data protection features of Veeam Backup & Replication and the monitoring capabilities of Veeam ONE. When buying Veeam Backup Essentials, you will be able to backup, recovery, monitor and report virtual, physical and cloud workloads, from one single console.
Veeam Backup Essentials is purchased as a Veeam Universal License (VUL), which means it is portable and can be used to protect different workload types. As your environment grows or changes, your backup licensing can too! It is sold in 5?license bundles, up to a maximum of 50 workloads, specially priced at a discount for small businesses.
The NAS Capacity Pack is an add-on to Veeam Backup Essentials with specifically designed licensing for protecting NAS. It is sold in 1 TB increments, up to 50 TB.
Veeam sells licenses in bundles of 5 Instances. 1 Instance license is consumed for each of the following protected workloads:
- 1 Virtual Machine
- 1 Cloud Intstance/ VM
- 1 Physical Server
- 3 Workstations
- 500 GB of Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Data protection made easy
- Reliable backup. Back up any workload and store backups anywhere on premises or in the cloud with built-in replication at no additional cost.
- Fast recovery. Tons of recovery options giving you the ability to recover just about anything — big or small — to anywhere lightning fast.
- Built-in security. Ransomware-proof backups to easily and inexpensively isolate your data and protect against cyberthreats.
- Powerful file protection. Protect all your files — from application items to NAS — and instantly recover whatever you need when you need it.
- Data portability. Migrate or recover any workload to AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform while keeping your backups safe from malicious attacks.
- Storage flexibility. Create fast backups and replicas from snapshots by using hardware from almost any storage solution, without lock-in.
Protect your workloads with confidence
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Nuatnix AHV
- Red Hat
- Windows Server
- IBM AIX
- Oracle Solaris
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Sharepoint Server
- SAP HANA
- Oracle Databases
- MySQL Databases
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)