The Wacom DTU-1141 is the leading eDocuments and eSignature solution in Wacom's portfolio. This is a unique product that combines a 10.6" Full HD resolution LCD, state-of-the-art encryption, and power from just one USB cable, to provide an ideal document viewing and signing experience.
The Wacom DTU-1141 has all the features necessary for a best-in-class eDocuments solution. The vivid 10.6" LCD supports multiple resolutions up to Full HD to provide a great experience with any business software application. For security, the DTU-1141 includes state-of-the-art encryption, plus unique hardware ID to identify the individual unit that was used for signing. Four touch-activated ExpressKeys allow easy access to commonly used shortcuts.
As with all Wacom products, the DTU-1141 is extremely durable and can be easily integrated into any existing environment. The pen is cordless and battery-free, making it light and strong. The unit can be used while flat, supported at a comfortable angle with the integrated stand, or attached to a 3rd party arm or stand with the VESA mount. Please contact us for more information about how the DTU-1141 can fit into your workflow.
Wacom DTU-1141 LCD Signature Display – Key Features:
- 6” color LCD panel with Full HD (1920x1080) resolution to view and sign documents
- Support for 6 different resolutions from 800x600 to 1920x1080
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for the best signing and writing experience
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions
- Power is provided from just one USB cable to reduce clutter in any working environment
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions, plus a superb paper-like feel
- VESA mounting holes allow for use of third party arms and stands