Wacom DTU-1631 Interactive Pen Display
The Wacom DTU-1631 combines a 16:9 widescreen LCD with Wacom’s patented, cordless, battery-free pen technology. The 15.6" interactive pen display is ideal for applications that can realize the benefits of working with pen, but desire a compact form factor. It can be utilized for redlining and signing documents, annotating and sharing presentations, completing forms, creating hand-drawn imagery, and capturing handwritten notes.
- 15.6” display with full 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from pen display to a projector or another display.
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolution and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio.
- Two user-accessible USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices.
- Completely flat work surface.
- Adjustable stand that allows for 19 to 72 degrees of incline.
Wacom DTU-1631 Interactive Pen Display – Key Features:
- Take advantage of your natural hand-eye coordination to work more quickly in any software application.
- It replicates the pen on paper experience for writing, drawing, and marking up.
- When navigating with absolute positioning, the cursor is exactly where you point on screen with the pen.
- Wacom's patented pen technology uses electromagnetic resonance to provide pixel-level accuracy and 100% hand-rejection.
- Work with the pen on the screen directly on your digital source files and documents
- With 512 levels of pressure sensitivity, you can control your software tools by changing how hard you press the pen tip on the pen display.
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles both digital and analog video signals and allows easy connection to second monitor or projector that mirrors pen display.
- Two integrated USB 2.0 ports provide easy access to USB devices.
- Integrated video scaler allows pen display to show input signals in their native resolution and/or aspect ratio.
- The stand inclines between 15 degrees and 72 degrees so it can be set at a comfortable working angle.
- Completely flat surface allows the pen and hand to glide over the entire surface.
- Programmable side switches can be set to a variety of functions.
- Display Toggle feature allows you to control additional monitors from the pen display's surface.
- Driver software allows you to create universal settings for your display or alter your settings by application.
- Customizable radial menus put additional commands at your fingertips.
- Hardened glass surface to provide durability and longevity.
- The LCD itself has been structured to eliminate any screen distortion when the pen tip is pressed against the surface.
- Wacom's pens are cordless and battery-free for superior reliability and performance.