Save big when you buy CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows and the Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tablet Large PTH860.
About Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tablet Large PTH860
Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of the amazing Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date. With built-in Bluetooth connectivity and a sleek new design, it's easy to set-up and looks great on your desk. Start creating your next stand-out project.
Directly digital, better than ever
Connect to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth, install drivers, and you're ready to start work directly in the software of your choice. The ultra-responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2 connects you to your creative work like never before. Quality materials and compact design give you the perfect drawing space
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
- Outstanding pressure sensitivity
- Natural tilt support
- Virtually no lag
- No batteries or recharging
- Slim and sleek design
Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them super-simple.
Customize your work style
Wacom Intuos Pro is designed to let you focus on what's important – your creativity.
Customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
Wacom Pro Pen 2's side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
Choose from three different Texture Sheets (sold separately) to change the feel of your Wacom Intuos Pro. Each simulates different drawing papers, from smooth to rough.
- Size: Large: 430 x 287 x 8 mm / 16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3 in
- Active Area: 311 x 216 mm / 12.1 x 8.4 in
- Weight: Large: 1300g/ 2.86lb
- Color: Black
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Stylus: Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Stylus Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Pen Pressure Levels: 8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Recognition: ± 60 levels
- Switches: 2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
- Grip: Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2)
- Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution: 5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys: 8 customizable, application-specific
- Touch Ring: Yes - 4 customizable functions
- Express View Display (hud): Yes
- Radial Menu: Yes
- Display Toggle: Yes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size: Yes
- Cordless Pen: Yes
- Precision Mode: Yes
- Cable Included: 2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
- PC And Mac Connection: USB or Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
- Wireless Included: Yes - Bluetooth Classic for connecting to a PC or Mac
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet Large
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free)
- 4 extra pen color rings
- Texture sheet sample card
- 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
- Quick start guide
About CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows - dare to design differently! Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and design tools you need to work faster, smarter, and in more places with this superior graphic design software.
- Be in control. Manage your design journey and choose how you purchase. Enjoy premium capabilities developed for your platform—Windows or Mac—and work on the go with CorelDRAW.app.
- Be creative. Whether you’re designing signage, logos, web graphics, or print projects, you’ll enjoy unmatched customization and capabilities that complement your unique style.
- Be efficient. Maximize time efficiencies with a comprehensive suite of creative applications that couples intuitive tools with exceptional speed, power and performance.
Innovative & productive
Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new high-caliber features in this versatile graphic design program. You’ll appreciate a smooth workflow with industry standard PDF/X-4 support and the revolutionary LiveSketch, which uses Artificial Intelligence to convert sketching into precise vector curves. Plus with the all new CorelDRAW.app, you can access your work anywhere.
Produce original illustrations, signage, and logos for both print and web. Create your way with an array of professional document styles, page layout and vector tools. Plus, enjoy non-destructive editing functionality when applying effects to vector and bitmap objects.
Easy to learn & use
This powerful collection of applications is loaded with intuitive tools, learning materials and Discovery files, to ensure you can get started easily and be successful sooner. Try one of many high-quality templates to quickly create brochures, posters, cards, social media images, and more, without having to start from scratch.
What's included in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows?
- CorelDRAW 2019 - all the powerful vector illustration and page layout tools you need to tackle any client project with this multifaceted graphic design software.
- PHOTO-PAINT 2019 - make the most of your photos with the powerful photo-editing capabilities of Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019 and enjoy an integrated workflow with CorelDRAW.
- CorelDRAW.app - New in the suite! Sign in to CorelDRAW.app when you are on the go without your computer to access your work anywhere.
- Font Manager 2019 - Organize and manage your font library with the intuitive Corel Font Manager 2019, and use your favorite fonts without installing them.
- CAPTURE 2019 - Capture images from your computer screen, including the entire screen, individual windows, or menu lists, in one click with CAPTURE 2019.
- AfterShot 3 HDR - Make professional-grade corrections and enhancements to RAW or JPEG photos and create high dynamic range images with AfterShot 3 HDR.
- PowerTRACE 2019 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDRAW 2019 application)
- CONNECT 2019 – Content finder (included as part of CorelDRAW 2019 application)
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
Creative tools for creative people
- Vector illustration. Use CorelDRAW’s powerful vector illustration tools to turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art. Create curves with many versatile shaping and drawing tools. Add creative effects to your vector artwork with effect tools like Contour, Envelope, Blend, Mesh Fill, and more.
- Page layout. Find all the tools you need to create layouts for brochures, multi-page documents and more. Reserve a place for text and graphics, or use the Placeholder Text tool to mock up a page and see how the text will look.
- Photo editing. Retouch and enhance your photos with PHOTO-PAINT’s powerful layer-based photo editing tools. Adjust color and tone, remove imperfections, correct perspective and more. Use AfterShot Pro HDR to create stunning High Dynamic Range photos from your RAW images.
- Typography. Arrange type beautifully with a complete set of typography tools. Add effects to text like block shadows and contours, fit text to paths and wrap text around objects. Enjoy OpenType typography features such as ligatures, ornaments, small caps, swash variants and more.
- Color, fills and transparencies. Easily apply color to fills and outlines using color swatches, or generate colors based on color harmonies. Change the transparency of an object and fill objects with patterns, gradients, mesh fills, and more.
- Styles and style sets. The Object Styles docker makes it a breeze to manage styles and style sets to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects, produce iterative versions, and format whole documents quickly and consistently.
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 2.5 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7
- CD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from CD requires a download of up to 800 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content