The Wacom Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Small is the ideal small-format choice for anyone with a serious creative passion in photography, art or design. The streamlined size packs a lot of power into a small amount of desktop space and combines Wacom’s finest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures.
Giving you the precision and control you demand from your professional software, the Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Tablet Small has 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity. You can, and edit your creative work with the accuracy and precision of traditional brushes and pens. Designed for both right and left hand use, you can also enjoy the freedom of working unattached from your computer by using the Wacom wireless kit included with your tablet.
Six customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring give you quick access to your favorite shortcuts while on-screen Radial menu and Express View heads-up display help you stay focused on your work. Connecting to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection, Intuos Professional Pen and Touch Small will have you creating in no time.
Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Tablet PTH451 Features:
- Advanced Pen Technology: With 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, Intuos Pro gives you the creative power to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity, and more.
- Multi-Touch: Use standard Windows and Mac gestures, to pan, rotate and navigate your artwork. You can also customize gestures for application-specific modifiers and shortcuts.
- ExpressKeys: Intuos Pro comes preset with application-specific ExpressKeys for your popular creative software. Activate your own unique, time-saving shortcuts and modifiers quickly and easily in every application you use.
- Express View Display: Stay completely focused on your creative work. Lightly rest your finger on a capacitive ExpressKey to display an on-screen reminder of the key’s function.
- Multi-function Touch Ring: The finger-sensitive Touch Ring provides intuitive control of scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation and more.
- Designed for comfort: The reversible (ambidextrous) design of the Intuos Pro features gently sloping tablet sides, a soft-touch finish, plenty of hand support, and an ergonomically contoured pen.
- Easy set-up: Intuos Pro connects to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection.
- Wireless Kit: Convert your Intuos Pro to RF wireless with the Wacom wireless kit included with your tablet.
What’s included in the box:
- Intuos Professional pen and touch tablet – small
- Intuos Grip pen
- Wireless kit
- Pen stand (pen tips are stored inside)
- Assorted replacement pen tips
- Color identification rings to personalize your Grip pen
- 6.6 ft (2.0 m) USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Software download instructions
- Installation CD with driver
- Online user manual and important product information documentation
Intuos Professional Pen & Touch Tablet PTH451 Specifications:
- Tablet Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.1 x .45 in.
- Active Area Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.9 in.
- Tablet Weight: 1.45 lbs
- Wireless Kit: Included
- Wireless Battery Operation Time: 17 hours
- ExpressKeys: 6 customizable
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Multi-function Touch Ring: Yes
- Radial Menu: Yes
- Pen Pressure Levels: 2048 on pen tip with eraser
- Pen Tilt: Yes +/-50 degrees
- Pen Accuracy: 0.010 in (0.25 mm)
- Resolution: 5,080 lpi (200 lines/mm)
- Maximum Report Rate: 200 points/second
- Country of Origin: China
- Warranty: 2 years
- Windows: Vista SP3, Windows 8, 7 (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later (Intel processor)
- Hardware: USB 2.0 Port (pen data), CD-ROM/DVD drive (software), AC Power
- Connection: USB or RF wireless