Wacom STU520 LCD Signature Tablet
With a 4.7" color display, the STU-520 provides an innovative way of communicating messages and special offers to customers, along with space for capturing electronic signatures.
The STU-520 LCD Signature Tablet features a high-quality, wide-format color display and WVGA 800 x 480 resolution, providing ample space for both signatures and promotional messages. It provides an innovative way of branding, advertising or promoting to the customer at point-of-sale. High-resolution images, logos, or marketing messages truly stand out on the vibrant display. The screen also offers plenty of space to incorporate soft keys or menu buttons.
All Wacom signature displays have a comfortable signing surface that mimics the feel of signing on paper. Its elegant, ergonomic design is perfect for customer-facing transactions because the signature can be viewed as the signatory is writing on screen.
Pens are cordless, battery-free and require no maintenance. A tether is provided to prevent loss.
As with our other signature tablets, the STU-520 is based on Wacom's patented pen technology. The sensor registers relevant biometric information about the signature — such as data coordinates and pressure levels. The individual pressure profile, the writing rhythm, and the writing speed result in a unique biometric signature profile.
The STU-520 is typically purchased as part of an integrated software/hardware solution designed by our partners to meet the unique needs of specific professions and industries.
Wacom STU520 Specs:
- Active Area: 4.1” x 2.4” (4.7" diagonal, 103.9mm x 60.5mm)
- Data Interface: Full speed USB
- Development Environments: C++, .Net, and Java SDK/API available for developers
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: Color LCD
- Input Resolution: 2,540 lpi (not interpolated)
- Pen Technology: Cordless, battery-free pen
- Physical Size - W x D x H: 6.3” x 7.0” x 0.6” (160.0mm x 177.3mm x 15.5mm)
- Power Source: USB Power
- Pressure Levels: 512 (not interpolated)
- Reading Method: Electromagnetic resonance (EMR)
- Surface: Tempered glass
- Warranty: Two year warranty in the United States and Canada.
- Weight: 0.65 lbs (0.30 kg)