New 2-Year License - Includes 24-Months of Basic Maintenance.
For sale to K-12 Schools, Community Colleges, Universities, IRS 501c3 Non-Profit Organizations and Churches.
Webroot Endpoint Protection is the smallest and fastest endpoint security with a next-generation approach to malware prevention that is more effective and accountable than any conventional antivirus.
Powered by Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Platform which integrates billions of pieces of information from millions of sensors to create the world's largest malware detection net, providing proactive protection against both known and never-before-seen-attacks.
Webroot Endpoint Protection - Product Features:
- No Conflicts: Runs alongside other security software. No need to uninstall existing protection just to give us a try.
- No More Bloat: Free up your devices and network. No bulky signature updates or definition files.
- Stop Reimaging: Journaling rollback and remediation restores files to their last good state, so you don't have to reimage.
- Deploys in Seconds: Endpoint Protection deploys and is fully operational in less time than it takes to refill your coffee.
- Online Portals: Manage endpoints anywhere, anytime, with an online manager console.
- Small Client: Utilizes a 750 KB client which installs, scans, and protects in seconds.
- Always Up-to-Date: Threat data is delivered to Webroot-protected devices from the cloud in real time, all over the globe.
- Cloud-driven advanced protection against viruses and malware offering full protection against all of todays sophisticated malware threats including Trojans, keyloggers, phishing, spyware, back-doors, rootkits, zero-day and advanced persistent threats
- Built in Identity & Privacy Shield stops data being stolen or captured when using the Internet and the outbound firewall also stops malware stealing data by sending it out over the Internet
- No need to worry about or run updates. Cloud-driven security intelligence means your endpoints are always up to date and protected when on or offline
- Built in automatic remediation means infected endpoints are repaired automatically, reducing the need to ever re-image a machine or lose user productivity. Superfast installation means you’re fully protected in seconds
Click here to download a datasheet on Webroot Endpoint Protection.