Bring coding to life through robotics for all. Wonder Workshop products and apps teach students from kindergarten on up how to code.
- With each of our five apps, students tackle a series of challenges and in-app puzzles that introduce the fundamental concepts of coding.
- Our unique Wonder app uses state machine programming and an original visual design to advance young students’ understanding of computer science.
- The Blockly app uses the most kid-friendly block-based coding on the market to introduce students to programming.
- And Swift Playgrounds from Apple® now powers Dash!
Outfit a media lab, maker space, or shared classroom model serving 30+ students with the Wonder Workshop Tech Center Pack.
Perfect for instruction and hands-on projects that your entire class can do together! 12 groups of 1-3 students can work with the robots at the same time.
Wonder Workshop Tech Center Pack - Includes:
- (12x) Dash Robot
- (12x) Dot Robot
- (12x) Launcher
- (12x) Accessories Pack
- (12x) Building Brick Connector
Wonder Workshop Tech Center Pack - Included Curriculum:
- (12x) Challenge Card Box Set (each has 72 cards)
- (1x) Spiral-bound Learn to Code Curriculum Guide
- (36) Comprehensive Learn to Code lesson plans
- (6) Unit assessment projects and evaluation rubrics
- (1) 1-year subscription to the ever-expanding Learn to Code Lesson Library