Yamaha CM10V 10" Texture Coated Floor Monitor
The Yamaha Club Series CM10V speaker is a 2-way, 250-watt passive P.A. floor monitor speaker suitable for small and mid-sized club applications.
The sturdy, spray-finished particle board speaker enclosure of the CM10V, made from the durable southern yellow pine, houses a high power 10" woofer and a 1" phenolic tweeter ensconced in a 90° x 90° dispersion horn. The speaker's crossover network offers overload protection, and is assembled with top quality oversized coils, power resistors and high voltage capacitors, designed to produce optimum sound.
A recessed stand mount is built into the CM10V cabinet, allowing for secondary use as a Main speaker, and the side-mounted handles allow for secure and convenient transportation. The connectors are high quality Neutrik Speakon and Switchcraft 1/4" types, and are mounted in pairs for convenient daisy chaining of multiple units.
The CM10V is moderately priced, and in terms of the design quality and attendant components, represents a good, no-nonsense value for small bands, schools, lecture halls, meeting rooms, and other like venues.
Yamaha CM10V Features:
- Rugged, compact 2-way passive P.A. floor monitor speaker for live and recorded music club date applications
- High 250 Watt program power handling capacity
- 10" woofer and 1" phenolic tweeter in 90° x 90° dispersion horn
- Durable, spray-finished particle board enclosure construction with foamed steel grille
- Dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors for convenient daisy-chaining of multiple speakers
- Integral pole socket for speaker stands allow for additional use as Main speaker
- Heavy duty side-mounted steel carrying handles