Yamaha CM12V 12" Texture Coated Floor Monitor
The Yamaha CM12V continues the tradition of Yamaha's popular Club Series Speakers with improvements being made in almost every facet of the cabinet. Better driver components, a stronger grill, improved crossover network and dual Speakon connectors all contribute to a better overall sonic performance, while the heavily spray-coated cabinet and foam-backed steel grill offer a more subtle appearance suitable for permanent installs.
Improvements in the drivers include higher power handling capabilities and a Constant Directivity Horn. This type of horn design provides smoother and better overall coverage both on and off axis.
Built from sturdy, high-density pine particleboard, the CM12V contains a built-in pole mount allowing it to double as a main speaker.
The CM12V also houses a crossover network and protection circuits designed to protect the drivers from damage. Yamaha took much consideration in selecting components that met their exact tolerances and the result is a new series of speakers that certainly improves on an already popular and proven product.
Yamaha CM12V Features:
- 350-Watts Continuous Power
- 12-inch Woofer
- 2-inch Titanium Tweeter
- Heavily spray-coated cabinet with foam backed grill for a more subtle appearance
- Dual Speakon Connectors
- Constant Directivity Horn
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils for extended life
- Built in the U.S from environmentally friendly southern pine particleboard
- Built-in pole mount for dual use as main speaker