The Yamaha CPX600 Full Body Acoustic Electric guitar (Old Violin Sunburst), combines the on-stage prowess of the legendary APX series with a bigger-bodied design for a louder, fuller acoustic sound and a more traditional look.
Combining the playability, clarity and dynamic tone of the Yamaha APX thin-line acoustic-electric series with a medium-jumbo body design for a more powerful, louder acoustic sound and traditional look, the CPX600 offers the ideal balance between plugged-in performance and acoustic style.
Yamaha CPX600 Full Body Acoustic Electric Guitar (Old Violin Sunburst) – Features
- Medium-jumbo cutaway body design for full bodied acoustic tone.
- 25” scale length and narrower string spacing for enhanced comfort.
- New bracing pattern for tighter and more focused tone.
- Abalone inlaid soundhole rosette.
- Stage-focused pickup system to shape your sound in the mix.
- Body Shape: Medium Jumbo Cutaway
- Scale Length: 25”
- Body Length: 20 1/8”
- Total Length: 41 5/8”
- Body Width: 15 3/4”
- Body Depth: 3 3/4” – 4 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16”
- String Spacing: 10 mm
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back Material: Nato
- Side Material: Nato
- Neck Material: Tonewood
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 23 5/8”
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome
- Body Binding: Ivory + Black
- Soundhole Inlay: ABS + Abalone
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: SYSTEM65 + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Vol/3-band EQ/Tuner/Mid FQ
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053