The Yamaha EAD10 Electronic Acoustic Drum Module instantly transforms your acoustic drum kit into a powerful digital/electronic hybrid with sampled sounds and studio quality digital effects. It allows you to play and record your acoustic drums along with your favorite artists from your music library or from tracks from your friends and share them digitally and it works with any acoustic drum set!
With the free iOS App you can shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances.
Whether you are Practicing, Recording , Performing or Uploading the EAD10 makes playing your acoustic drums inspiring and fun.
Easy Set Up
Just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum and you've created a complete hybrid system with a kick trigger and a stereo microphone.
Sound & Expandability
EAD10 module has 50 Preset/200 User Scenes that customize your drum sound and allow you to connect triggers and drum pads to augment your set up.
Pick a song from your music library and the app’s tempo detection lets you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. It’s drum practice made fun. You can also practice with music though aux-in or direct form a USB drive
Music Videos Made Easy
You can shoot, mix, edit, and upload your original music videos directly from the free iOS app.
Put your drums in the mix with enhanced presence in a live settings and easily create different sounds and textures for a specific song or just a drum fill.
Yamaha EAD10 Electronic Acoustic Drum Module – Key Features:
- High-quality drum sounds in headphones with favorite songs bring excitement to practice
- Video / audio recording (with free mobile app) with HQ sound allows drummers to easily share or play with music from a USB drive and record your performance directly to the USB.
- Effects bring new inspirations to create new music
- Live audio application easily reproduce effects with smaller PA setting
- Simple and compact set up – take it to rehearsal or gig to make quick recordings
- 50 preset/200 user SCENE transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically.
- Just attach the EAD10 sensor to the bass drum and you can pick up overall drum sounds.
- With the free iOS App you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances.