The Yamaha FG-TA RR TransAcoustic Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Ruby Red recreates an experience without needing any external amplification or effects. It features scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound, a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and is built with an actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back for a natural reverb and chorus effect.
The guitar actuator vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings and is conveyed to the body of the guitar. The air in and around the guitar body generates an authentic reverb and chorus sound and is produced from inside the body. Furthermore, when a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted with a built-in control knob.
Finally, with on board reverb and chorus at your fingertips, the FS-TA TransAcoustic Guitar offers an inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar sound you'll enjoy playing. Two AA batteries and a hex wrench are also included.
Yamaha FG-TA RR TransAcoustic Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Ruby Red – Key Features:
- Actuator. An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
- Simple Controls. Three knobs allow you to adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. By keeping the controls small, it minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
- Chorus control
- Reverb control (room / hall)
- TA switch / line out volume control
- Designed to Provide a Natural Sound. The body is a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides and based on the FG-series guitar. Louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology, and a newly-designed scalloped bracing pattern.
- Integrated Battery Box. The battery box is now integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body and reduces acoustic sound loss. The instrument can also be connected to a PA or amp for use as an acoustic electric guitar.
Yamaha FG-TA RR TransAcoustic Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Ruby Red – Specifications:
- Right/Left Handed - Right-Handed
- Number of Strings - 6
- Body Type - Concert
- Cutaway - Non-Cutaway
- Body Wood
- Top: Spruce
- Back, Sides: Mahogany
- Neck Type - Neck-Through Construction
- Neck Wood - Nato
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Scale Length - 634.00 mil
- Radius - 400 mil
- Nut Width - 43 mm
- Bridge Type - Rosewood
- Pickguard - No
- Pickups - Middle: Piezo
- Tone Control: x 0
- Volume Control: x 1
- Balance Control: x 3