Compact, Efficient, Economical Monitors!
The MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker is a 2-way powered monitor that delivers quality audio and excellent cost performance. Designed for use in personal music production systems, each unit features built-in amplification, a variety of audio connection options and separate volume controls for two different audio sources.
Yamaha MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker at a Glance:
- Remarkably compact speaker with woofer, tweeter and built-in amp
- Bass reflex enclosure with Waveguide technology to optimize output
- Multiple audio connection options
- Separate volume controls for 2 audio sources plus tone controls
You can put the MSP3 Powered Monitor almost anywhere! This 2-way speaker packs a lot of sound into a small package. Designed for use in personal music production systems, each MSP3 unit features a built-in 20-watt amplifier that drives both the 4" woofer and the 7/8" tweeter. And the cabinet is a compact 5 11/16" x 9 5/16" x 6-9/16".
Bass reflex enclosure with Waveguide technology to optimize output
The MSP3's big sound is enhanced by a bass reflex enclosure that optimizes low-frequency output. In addition, the MSP3 enclosure incorporates Yamaha's Waveguide technology to deliver broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies. Stereo imaging from a pair of MSP3 speakers is surprisingly clear and transparent! Magnetic shielding and compact size allows the MSP3 monitors to be placed near any type of audio, video or computer equipment.
Multiple audio connection options
To make connection with a variety of audio sources easy, each MSP3 monitor is equipped with a balanced XLR input for direct compatibility with professional equipment, a balanced 1/4" phone jack input and an unbalanced RCA jack input. Two input connections can work simultaneously so you can play back multiple audio sources on your MSP3 monitors if necessary.
Separate volume controls for 2 audio sources plus tone controls
The MSP3 also features separate volume controls for the Line 1 (RCA jack) input and Line 2 (XLR/phone) input plus high and low tone controls for sound tailoring. If you're looking for quality, affordable personal monitors, check out the MSP3!
Yamaha MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker Features:
- Compact, two-way powered monitor system
- Built-in 20-watt amplifier
- Two Line inputs - balanced XLR, balanced phone jack and unbalanced RCA jack for versatile connectivity
- High and low tone controls for sound tailoring
- Separate Line 1 and Line 2 level controls
- Waveguide technology delivers broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies
- Magnetic shielding
- Mic stand mountable with optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter