Special Holiday Offer! Get a free Yamaha PKBX2 Keyboard Stand when you order the Yamaha PSRS970 61-Key Arranger Keyboard. Offer expires 12/31/2017.
The Yamaha PSRS970 61-Key Arranger Keyboard is an arranger workstation that combines a wide range of sounds together with powerful performance features. Covering a multitude of styles, the keyboard brings the experience of performing in a band to the solo keyboard player. Two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs ensure total control over voices, styles, effects, and other functions during live performance.
A new DJ Styles feature a collection of chord progressions that eliminate the need for continuous chord changes with the left hand. The sampled sounds are complimented by percussion ensembles and drums recorded by world-class musicians in studios around the globe, while a Synth Vocoder function allows for using the user's voice for synthesizing the internal sounds. A Vocal Harmony 2 system adds harmonies with control provided over the pitch, level, and number of harmonies added, ensuring the vocals are always present.
The arranger includes distortion and reverb effects taken from the Tyros 5 synthesizer, delivering an authentic and natural sound with effortless editing of effect parameters via an intuitive interface. The company's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology also simulates phaser, wah, compressor, and phaser effects at the circuit level. Sound expansion is available using the 512 MB of on-board expansion memory. And to enhance practicing and performance, Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad (sold separately) instantly identifies and extracts any chord sequence from an audio track stored on the keyboard.
Yamaha PSRS970 61-Key Arranger Keyboard – Key Features:
- 989 voices, including Super Articulation voices, Organ Flutes voices, 41 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- Two live controllers for dynamic real-time control assignable to any combination of parameters including filter, arpeggio, and more
- 450 styles, including all-new DJ styles, and 40 audio styles
- Vocal Harmony 2 and Synth Vocoder functions
- Microphone/guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- Arpeggio function for instant access to a library of arpeggiated synthesizer phrases, and more
- Authentic voices and styles from around the world
- USB audio playback with time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions
- External display capability
- Distortion and reverb with an intuitive effects interface