The Yamaha THR5 10-Watt Modeling Combo Stereo Amp is a portable 10 watt guitar amplifier with built-in amp modeling, effects and tuner. Featuring two 3" speakers, the THR5 can be powered with the included power supply or with eight AA batteries for on the go playing. The Yamaha designed speaker enclosure has been optimized to handle both guitar from its 1/4" input and stereo playback from its 1/8" auxiliary input.
With 5 amp types to select from, including Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, and Modern, the THR5 provides you with a variety of tonal choices. A selection of built in effects such as Chorus, Tremolo, Phaser, Delay, and three types of Reverb allow you to customize your tone further. All of the included effects are based on Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology, or VCM. VCM effects were created to emulate the subtleties of analog effect pedals and amps.
The THR Editor, a software download available from Yamaha, allows you in-depth control of the THR5 that goes beyond the control knobs on the amp itself. It also provides you with a compressor and a noise gate effect for the amp to give you further control of your sound.
Yamaha THR5 10-Watt Modeling Combo Stereo Amp - Key Features:
- Downloadable THR editor software offers in-depth editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer
- Compatible with the THR Sessions iPhone app which allows you to slow down and mute the guitar on tracks on your iPhone so you can play along with them
- Included Cubase AI recording software allows you to record straight from the USB port of the THR10 to your computer
- Provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through 1/8" AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection
- Virtual Tube Illumination simulates orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille