The Blue Microphones Yeti is one of the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphones available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti is an ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With exceptional sound and performance, the Yeti can capture anything with a clarity & ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
The Yeti features Blue's innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones.
The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone. There are no drivers to install - simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
Yeti Microphone Features:
- USB microphone for convenient plug-and-play capture on Mac and PC
- Versatile tri-capsule system for optimizing the sound to sources
- Built-in headphone output makes it an all-in-one solution
- Custom base for desktop use plus a standard threaded mic stand mount
- Can record in stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional modes
- Flexible system makes it like having multiple microphones in one
- 16-bit/48kHz resolution recording performance
Yeti Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Stereo, Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size: .55" (14mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20khz
- Max SPL: 120dB SPL (1kHz at 0.5% THD)
- Low Cut Filter: No Filter
- Pads: No Pad
- Color: Silver
- Connector: USB
- Weight: 3.3 (w/Stand, 1.2 Mic Only)
- PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional, USB 1.1/2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum)