Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud Non-Profit (User License)
1-Year Subscription License.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Non-Profit User Licensing is perfect for small workgroups and individuals. Key features of User Licenses include –
- Licenses for each individual user on their institutional computer.
- Online services included. Adobe Creative Cloud services available are additional Adobe Edge services, Adobe Scout CC, Adobe Story CC Plus, Behance ProSite, cloud storage, collaboration tools, Typekit, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (Single Edition), PhoneGap Build, and Adobe Expert Services.
- User licenses may be installed on up to two devices (for example – desktop and laptop) as long as it is for the same person and not used simultaneously.
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligble under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation.
Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud for Non-Profit provides you with access to the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, all updates and upgrades to the software the moment they are released, 20GB of online storage for file sharing and collaboration, and a customized online portfolio with Behance ProSite, enabling you to publish your work to the world’s leading creative community. Adobe Creative Cloud for Non-Profit memberships are managed via an easy-to-use Admin Console—a web-based portal that lets you centrally purchase, deploy, and manage all Creative Cloud for Non-Profit seats across your organization.
More freedom, speed, and power to make incredible images real. You’ll get dozens of new and reinvented features, including the most advanced sharpening tool available. Share work right from Photoshop CC to Behance to get feedback and showcase your own projects. Get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud Features:
- NEW A more connected Photoshop- Photoshop CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. Use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And with Behance integration, you can share your projects straight from Photoshop CC and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- NEW All-new Smart Sharpen- Rich textures, crisp edges, and distinct details. All-new Smart Sharpen is the most advanced sharpening technology available today. It analyzes images to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halos, and it lets you fine-tune for high-quality, natural-looking results.
- NEW Intelligent upsampling- Enlarge a low-res image so it looks great in print, or start with a larger image and blow it up to poster or billboard size. New upsampling preserves detail and sharpness without introducing noise.
- NEW Camera Shake Reduction- Save shots you thought were lost due to camera motion. Whether your blur was caused by slow shutter speed or a long focal length, Camera Shake Reduction analyzes its trajectory and helps restore sharpness.
- NEW Camera Raw 8 and layer support- Apply Camera Raw edits as a filter to any layer or file inside Photoshop, and then enhance them any way you want. And with new Adobe Camera Raw 8, you get more precise ways to heal images, fix perspective distortions, and create vignettes.
- NEW Editable rounded rectangles- One of your most requested features is here. Now you can resize shapes, edit them, and re-edit them — before or after they're created. Even edit individual corner radiuses in rounded rectangles. If a shape is bound for the web, export CSS data from the file to save time.
- NEW Multi-shape and path selection- Get more done in fewer clicks by selecting multiple paths, shapes, and vector masks at once. Even in multilayered documents with lots of paths, you can easily target the path (and any layer) you want right on canvas using a new filter mode.
- NEW Extended features included- As part of Creative Cloud, Photoshop gives you all the powerful image and video editing features you've come to expect — and it includes the advanced 3D editing and image analysis tools that were previously in Photoshop Extended.
- NEW Behance integration- Share work in progress directly from Photoshop CC to Behance to get feedback from the creative community. Then, post your finished work to ProSite, a fully customizable professional portfolio, included free with your membership.
- NEW Improved 3D painting- Live previews are now up to 100x faster and more responsive when you paint on 3D objects and texture maps. With the powerful Photoshop painting engine, you can make any 3D model look terrific.
- NEW Copying of CSS attributes- When you hand-code a web design, you can't always get elements like rounded corners and colors to match your original. Now, let Photoshop generate CSS code for specific design elements, and simply copy and paste the code into your web editor to get the results you want.
- NEW Conditional Actions- Put routine processing jobs on autopilot with Conditional Actions. These commands use if/then statements to automatically choose between different actions based on rules you set up.
- NEW Improved 3D Scene panel- Make a smoother transition from 2D to 3D editing with a 3D Scene panel that has many of the options you already know from the Layers panel, like Duplicate, Instance, Groups, and Delete.
- Powerful tools for design- Design in Photoshop with a toolset that makes it easy to create for any medium. Use type styles, editable shapes, vector layers that let you apply strokes and gradients to vector objects, tools for quickly creating custom strokes and dashed lines, and more.
- Intuitive video creation- Bring your Photoshop editing skills to your video footage. Make any clip look better using the full range of familiar Photoshop tools, and create movies with an easy-to-use set of video tools. When you're ready to do more advanced work, edit with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (2GHz or faster)
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8
- 1GB of RAM
- 2.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with OpenGL 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.7 or v10.8
- 1GB of RAM
- 3.2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with OpenGL 2.0, 16-bit color, and 512MB of VRAM (1GB recommended)Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.